Sunday, December 11, 2016

Monday, October 31, 2016

Another Fantastic Week!

Hey Everyone!

Sometimes I feel like a broken record with regards to talking about how amazing my mission is but it truly is amazing and I am having the best time of my life!

So this week started off, awesome! So Monday is starts pouring rain outside, which is a huge rarity in Temecula and we got to go out and bike in it, which made it even more fun. Now the miracle that we saw that night was that we were bale to get in and teach the James' who we have been having the hardest time getting hold of because they have a really busy schedule. That lesson went very well and we were able to set up another time to meet with them.

Also, while on exchanges, we were able to meet this awesome elderly couple and talk with them. They are the sweetest people and are always willing to share there story and help us out whenever they can!

On Saturday, we were able to find another person to teach named Jason and we were able to help him through some trials that he is going through in his life right now. I am so happy that our loving Heavenly Father has  given us scriptures that are so applicable to our lives and that we can us to help others.

I know that through our trials, we are made stronger so that we can help someone else through their trials. I also know that Heavenly Father loves us so much! More than we can even begin to imagine. That is why His plan is so perfect, is because it is all about love. I know that through Christ we can be lifted from our burdens. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that as we come to know of its truthfulness for ourselves, we will find strength in it. I am so grateful for a prophet that leads and guides us as if Christ were here on the Earth to do so.

I am grateful for all of your love and support!

I love and miss y'all so much!
Love,
Elder Rudd

San Diego Temple

Selfie

Zone Picture

Nametag Picture

Elder Ellis and Elder Rudd

District Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment