Sunday, December 11, 2016

Monday, October 24, 2016

What a Wonderful Week

Hey Everyone!

So this week was great! So although it started off as a slow week, it ended up being an awesome week towards the end.

This was just one of those weeks where everyone cancelled, if you have or are serving a mission then you know what I am talking about. However, usually those days come to an end and you are able to see the little miracles that come as we work hard and are obedient and that is exactly what happened with us this week. So on Saturday during my personal study I felt like I should read from Preach My Gospel in the Finding section. So I did and I read one of the activities and it was to try and contact as many former investigators as possible in 24 hours and so we did! And we were able to find 2 new investigators that day and set up a return appointment with them! I was so happy and it was so great to see God's hand in our life as we were able to meet many of His children and help them tho feel of His love fot them.

Also during Stake Conference our mission President spoke and we were able to hear from him, he is truly inspired and I love how he is so up front about the importance of missionary work but he knows that it is hard so he read this scripture to us from Doctrine and Covenants 60:2 which says, "But with some I am not well pleased, for they will not open their mouths, but they hide the talent‍ which I have given unto them, because of the fear‍ of man. Wo unto such, for mine anger‍ is kindled‍ against them." It is a pretty bold statement but he followed it up with saying that we each just need to find our own invitation to share the gospel with others.

Also my birthday was amazing and I am thankful to all of you who have wished me a happy birthday and have helped me to feel of your love.


I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have had to serve here in the Redhawk Ward. I know that the Savior atoned for all of our sins and that through Him we can become clean again! I know that the this is Christ's church re-established on the Earth again and I am so grateful to be a part of it! I know all of this because I know that the Book of Mormon is true and I know that you too can know of its truthfulness as you take the time to read from it and to ask Heavenly Father if it is true. I mean what do you have to loose, a couple hours of your time to read a book that could change your life forever and allow you to know of God's perfect and loving plan for you! I would encourage each of you to read from it and to ask if it is true or not. I know if you are sincere, you will receive an answer to your prayer.

I hope y'all have a great week!

I love and miss y'all!

Love,
Elder Rudd

Crazy Halloween decorations

Cool reflection

My companion made me Waffles for my Birthday

Icecream Cake, my favorite!



No comments:

Post a Comment