Sunday, December 11, 2016

Monday, October 11, 2016

What a Great Week!

Hey Everyone!

This week has been great!

First off, we were able to see a miracle when 6 investigators showed up to a Fireside that our Ward Mission Leader put on. It was such a great experience and we all felt the Spirit so strong there!

Also, we were able to stop by a former investigator this week and see if we could help him out with anything and if he would be willing to start meeting with us again and he said that he would liove to and that we could come over and help him with his backyard project. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed talking with him and seeing how we can help.

We were able to go over to our Ward Mission Leaders house again on Wednesday to have a lesson with our investigators, Jeff and Kia. They are awesome and at the end of the lesson, Kia asked, "Do we have to be members of your church to start paying tithing?" and we had not even taught tithing yet! She also started asking questions that started with, "So when we are baptized...?" instead of, "So if we are baptized...?" It is amazing when the Spirit is able to testify to them of the truthfulness of the things that we teach.

I konw that this is Christ's Church restored back on the Earth. I know it because I have had a confirmation from the Holy Ghost that it is. I know that each and every one of us can have that same witness if we will take the time to sincerely pray to Heavenly Father about it. I know that conversion is a long process and that it is truly a life long journey, but I look at it this way, if it is a lifelong journey, wouldnt you want to start that journey as quick as possible so that you can come to know the Savior more fully in your life? I know that the Book of Mormon is truly Another Testament of Jesus Christ and I would continue to invite you to read it and ask if it is true!

I love and miss y'all!

Love,
Elder Rudd

PS. I am glad to hear that all that were impacted by the storm are alright and that there are so many willing to go and help others that were less fortunate.

One of our members has a tortoise for a pet!


No comments:

Post a Comment