Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday, August 29, 2016

Hey Everyone!

I hope y'all had a great week! I know that we did!

So this week was a busy week for us. We were able to go and have a meeting with one of the Seventy. Elder de Hoyos and it was so neat to be able to meet with him and to receive council on how we can become even better missionaries. We also like it said in the title, were able to have a baptism!

Parker is an awesome kid and has been being taught by the Zone Leaders but recently moved into our ward and decided to get baptized into our ward. Parker is awesome, I was able to teach him while on exchanges with Elder Major and also help their family out with moving. They are a really special family to me. I am so grateful that I was able to witness their baptism.

Today we were able to go to some caves and go exploring! It was so much fun, definitely one of my favorite zone activities! It is crazy to see all of the graffiti on the rocks! We had so much fun going too that!

I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve here and to help others come unto Christ! I am grateful for Parkers decision to be baptized and be an example for his family. It truly is amazing to see how much people can change all because of one decision to act. I am grateful for the Spirit and how much I can rely on it to help me to help others. I know that this church is true, there is no doubt in my mind. Someone asked me if I couldn't be a Mormon, what would I be and I said, quite honestly I have never given it much thought because I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I feel as though I am blessed that I have the knowledge that I do and for the examples that I have had in my life!

Thank y'all for all of your love and support!

I love and miss y'all! 
Love,
Elder Rudd

Elder Rudd & Elder Castillo
(At a 4 zone meeting. Vista, Fallbrook, Murrieta, and Temecula)

Filling the font

At Parker's baptism


Zone P-Day Activity exploring caves!

The Fallbrook Zone includes missionaries serving in the following wards:
Fallbrook 1st / Fallbrook 2nd / Fallbrook 5th

Mormons Gettin' Freaky
Not sure if that was a recent addition or not???

Go Gators!!

California sunset over the mountains


No comments:

Post a Comment