Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday, August 8, 2016



Hey Everyone!

This week was awesome! Although it felt pretty slow during the week, looking back, it was a pretty good week! We were able to have our Trainer Follow-Up meeting and go and eat at Yellow Deli which if you ever come here, I would definitely recommend that you eat at!

Some of the highlights of the week were, one of our investigators got up and bore his testimony during Sacrament meeting about the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. It was such an amazing experience to be with him during that! Jjhan is such an awesome guy! 

Another highlight of the week was when we had District Meeting! It was such a powerful District Meeting and the spirit was felt so powerfully there! I learned so much about how I could help my investigators progress and help them come closer to their Savior!  

I am so grateful for the gospel and the joy that is brings into my life each and every day! I am grateful for the power of Priesthood blessings and for the opportunities that I have had to participate in them. The Lord truly does work miracles through the Priesthood! I know that the Book of Mormon is true and if we read from it, then we will grow closer to Christ and feel of His love.

Thank you for all of your love and support!

I love and miss y'all!

Love,
Elder Rudd

District Photo
(Much smaller as of this last transfer)
E. Romney, E. Major, S. Bradley, S. Froisland, E. Adams, E. Rudd

District "Silly" Photo
S. Froisland, S. Bradley, E. Romney 
Adams, Rudd 
Major (laying across the chair) 

Selfies for a ZTM (Zone Transfer Meeting)

No comments:

Post a Comment