Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday, August 22, 2016


Hey Everyone!

This week was a pretty good week!

I learned a lot of things and felt the Spirit very strongly on multiple instances. I also learned that there must be some kind of pattern because every other day is a good day and then the other days are a bit more difficult. I guess those difficult days help us to appreciate the other days.

This week we were able to meet with many of our investigators and set expectations with them about why we are even there. We found that some of them understood and some did not. Koree and Don are the most solid investigators right now and are really progressing.

We also have a baptism this Saturday for a 10 year old named Parker Wallace who just moved into our ward and has been being taught by my Zone Leaders for a while. He is an awesome kid and I am so excited to bring our investigators to his baptism!

I know that God blesses us every single day if we will just look for His hand in our lives. Recently I started a new journal where I am writing down how I saw God's hand in my life. It is so cool to see how much He plays a part in our lives. Even from the most miniscule things. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that as we read from it, we will come closer to our Lord and Savior.

Thank y'all for all of your love and support!

I love and miss y'all!

Love,
Elder Rudd

Fallbrook Summer Nights was a pretty cool Festival. 
And we actually were able to find a new investigator when 
he came up to us and asked to learn more.



No comments:

Post a Comment