Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday, August 15, 2016


Hey Everyone!


This week has been crazy! From bike crashes (not me) to meetings after meetings to attending baptisms with investigators to biking long distances on hot days to finding out who is getting transferred and who is not, it has been one fun filled week!



So this week we had a lot going on with transfers and new missionaries coming in and out. It turns out that we will have 5 greenies (new missionaries) in our zone! Oh and I am also not getting transferred. I am staying here in Fallbrook for the next 6 weeks and I am really excited! I love it here in Fallbrook!

So we had Zone Training Meeting this week and it was really good and helped me to refocus on my purpose as a missionary and how we need to help our investigators know why we are there and figure out what they expect from us being there. 

I am grateful for the protection of missionaries as my companion was riding down a big hill and crashed into a fence going 20mph flipped up in the air and landed in the road. He thankfully was not that injured and only had a couple of scratches on him. There were also 2 nurses that stopped to make sure that he was okay. 

I know that the as we work hard and are obedient, we will be blessed, I have seen it time and time again while on my mission. I know that through the Savior, we can be healed of all of our short comings, mistakes, pains, and sorrows. I know that the Book of Mormon is true! If you have not read it, please read it and I can promise you that you will find that life becomes a lot easier as you do.We have been reading with one of our investigators named Don and he is really enjoying the Book of Mormon and applying it too himself in many ways. I know that there is a proghet on the Earth today, President Thomas S. Monson, and he leads us, just as in times of old.

I am grateful for all of y'all and for all of your love and support! 

I love and miss y'all! 

Love,
Elder Rudd

Part of the Fallbrook Zone
Row 3: Elder Romney, Elder Major, Sister Bradley
Row 2: Elder Emerick, Elder Hernandez, Elder Rudd
Row 1: Hermana Frei, Hermana Terron, Hermana Hawkins, Hermana Parris, Sister Froisland, Elder Adams

Ice cream truck selfie. Ice cream is cheap here!

Hanging out with Nita!

One of his many bike crashed this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment