Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday, August 1, 2016

Hey Everyone,


This week was truly amazing! The highlight of the week was when we anticipated 5 of our investigators coming to church and instead we had 6 come to church! It was so great and it built so much ward trust!

They all felt the Spirit and really enjoyed going to church. Almost all of them said that they would be back next Sunday!

Right now our most solid investigators are Beverly and Christian. They are so amazing and they love meeting with us. They have felt the Spirit so much. Christian and Bro. Navy also got along great and are going to be hanging out together on the weekends. I am so grateful for the members here and for their willingness to come out with us. 

We also were able to meet with some other investigators this week and share the gospel with them. We are now teaching this guy named Jjhan and his friend James that he brought with him to the church tour on Saturday.

We saw so many miracles this week, from not getting run over to 6 of our investigators at church and finally to the little tender mercies such as someone paying for our meal at dinner.

This week I have learned that as we put our trust in the Lord, work hard, and are diligent, then He will bless us. I know that this church is true. I have no doubt about that! I have had way to many instances in my life of where I have seen God's hand in my life! I love being a missionary and I love sharing this amazing message with everyone that I meet! I know that as we read from the Book of Mormon and do the simple and small things in life, we will come to know our Savior better and feel of His love for each and every one of us more fully our lives. 

Thank y'all for all of your love and support!

I love and miss y'all! 

Love,
Elder Rudd



Riding around on Scooters

No comments:

Post a Comment