Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday, July 25, 2016

WHAT A WEEK!

Hey Everyone!!

I hope y'all had a great week!

First off, this week,we saw a few miracles! We met many people and were able to teach some of them and help them out with whatever problems they were having in their life at that time. 

We also received some training this week on how to resolve investigators concerns and I learned so much from that and the practice that we had. We had such a spiritual and powerful practice and I was able to receive revelation for my investigators of how I could best help them. 

So this week we had to drop some of our investigators because they were not progressing but I have faith that with us gone, they will feel the difference and want to meet with us again. 

Oh we also were able to go to this Pioneer Day thing at the Stake center and it was great! We had so much fun and we were able to make many commitments with members.

I know that as we follow God's commandments, He will bless us. I know that the Spirit truly does inspire each and every one of us each day and leads us down the right path. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that if we ask God with a sincere heart, each and every one of us can know as well. I am so grateful for the experiences that I have gone through and that I have been blessed with parents that are good examples to me. I know that this church is true, I have had too many experiences that confirm to me of its truthfulness to every deny it!

I hope y'all have a great week!

I love and miss y'all! 

Love,
Elder Rudd

Wild Fire on Base

Me and my comp looking at all the smoke


No comments:

Post a Comment