Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

Hey Everyone!!

So as I am sure y'all are all wondering, my new companion's name is Elder Adams! He is AWESOME! He is from Atlanta, Georgia - so he knows the South and can understand my personality. We have had so much fun this week together!

First off, we were able pick up this new investigator named Lisa and she is awesome! She was a former investigator and was so happy to see us when we stopped by.

We also were able to see this girl named Kylie, who is another former investigator and she was excited to see us too and so we have a lesson set up with her this week! It is going to be a great week.

We stopped by a few other Less Actives. Some were nice and some not so much. But it was so cool when we were able to see this one lady that we hadn't been able to see (because her gate was always locked), but this time the gate was open and we are going back this week to do some service for her! She even said that she wanted us to pray for her to be able to come back to church!

We met with David and Machyla as well and we were able to have a really spiritual lesson with them. They even came to church the next day! We were so excited to see them there!

I am so grateful that I have the knowledge of the gospel in my life. It brings such hope and joy into my life and I know that it can for each and every one of us. I am grateful for my new companion and for his love and the Spirit that he always strives to listen to. I know that as we do so, we will be able to help others and the Spirit can testify to them of the truthfulness of the things that we teach. I know that if we read from the Book of Mormon and ask Heavenly Father if it is true, then we will feel of the Spirit and get the confirmation that it is true. I love this gospel and am so happy that I have the opportunity to serve those around me.

Thank y'all for all of your love and support!

I love and miss y'all!
Love,
Elder Rudd

Elder Miles, Elder Rudd & Elder Adams
(Grandpa, Dad & Son)

Sister Day & Elder Rudd
(Sadly... she finished her mission and went home)

Elder Castillo & Elder Rudd at the Training Meeting (7/7/16)
Still being Trained & Training Again

Elder Rudd & Sister Larsen
(Sis Larsen was heading home)


No comments:

Post a Comment