Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday, July 18, 2016

ANOTHER GREAT WEEK

Hey Everyone,

This week was great and we saw many miracles! 

First off, we were able to meet with this girl named Beverly on Thursday and she is awesome! We taught her the Restoration and everything made sense to her and then we invited her to be baptized and she said yes! She is on date for baptism for August 6th! I am so excited for her!

We also were able to meet with this part member family this past week and his name is Koree, which is kind of weird to say. We were able to teach him the Restoration as well and he said that he would read from the Book of Mormon to know whether or not it is true!

We then met with Don and he is this really cool guy who really wants to get baptized but doesn't want to give up some of his habits yet so he set his own baptismal date for 6 months out. We have a lesson with him today so we shall see how things go with him.

So we ran into a few bashers this week and those are always fun! It was good for my companion to experience though because he will run into quite a few of them on a mission! I have learned that when that happens, we have to either just ignore them or show them that we love them. Then afterwards, just laugh about it.

My companion and I are doing great together! We have so much fun and we both have a very similar sense of humor so things work out great! 

I know that as we continue to love each and every one of Heavenly Father's children that they will be able to see through us the love that Heavenly Father has for them. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that as we continue to read from it, we will see many blessings come as we
read and study from it. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to be here and serving with the people that I serve around. 

Thank y'all for all of your love and support! 

I love and miss y'all!

Love,
Elder Rudd

Playing with Silly String was so much fun!

Hopefully this cleans up without too much trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment