Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

(July 7th will mark 9 months out)

Hey Everyone!!

So I am sure that y'all are all wondering whether I am being transferred or not and the answer to that is....

Nope! I am staying here in Fallbrook and am going to be training a new missionary!

I am so excited to train again and I am looking forward to this great assignment! I am sure it will be difficult at times, but I am up for any challenge that is put before me - because I have come to learn to rely on the Spirit and as I do, I am blessed with the strength that I need.

This week has been a pretty crazy week with getting ready for transfers and meeting our new mission President, who by the way is awesome and is so much fun. He is really funny and to him every day is a great day! Which is a good way of looking at it!

So our investigators are doing well and one who has been struggling has made some choices that will finally help her to progress more and be able to get baptized pretty soon.

Also for the 4th of July, we were able to spend it with some of our ward members and Recent converts at our ward BBQ. It was so much fun and we were able to see all of the fireworks! I loved it! Although I like the firework display in Cedar Key much better!

I know that as we work hard and are obedient, we will be blessed. I know that as we listen to the Spirit, he will guide us to those that are ready and in any situation that we are in. I am so grateful that Joseph Smith listened to the prompting that he got when he read James 1:5 and he decided to go and pray to the Father. I know that the Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ and as we read from it, we will get answers to our questions!

Thank y'all for all of your love and support!

I hope y'all have a great rest of your week!

Love,
Elder Rudd

Elder Rudd & Elder Castillo were able to see each
other at the Bobier Building in Vista (when Elder Rudd met his new comp).

They've been friends since E. Rudd was 8 & E. Castillo was 7.
ALL IS WELL IN ZION!

Elder Rudd & Elder Adams
(Greenie from Atlanta, GA)

Helicopters from when we were on the military base.
Proud of those that serve our Nation!

Fallbrook Fireworks!

Thanks Lynette for sending this photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment