Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday, June 27, 2016

Only 1 Week Until Transfers

Hey Everyone!

This week was great! We saw some amazing miracles and I am so glad to be a missionary as always!

So the highlight of our week was last night when we had a lesson with our new investigator Ahmana. She is amazing! So she is the one from last week that said that us coming was meant to be. Anyways, we went over and had our first lesson with her. We taught her the Plan of Salvation and then I asked her what it would mean to her if she could have a completely clean slate and she said that she would do anything to have that. Then we promised her that she can have that by being baptized and she said, "oh, I have always wanted to be baptized and I would love to get baptized." We set her baptism date for July 17th and she is super excited to get baptized!

Lets see, some other things that happened this week...I was able to put some of my painting skills to work and help this older lady paint her deck which was really cool. She is a really fun and nice lady and she gave us some chili and corn bread that is out of this world delicious! Hopefully she invites us back to help her paint her back patio and then I can talk to her some more about the Church.

 I am so grateful for the Spirit and it being a guide in my life and in the lives of others! I do not know what I would do without the Spirit in my life! I know that as we work hard and are obedient that we will see blessings in our lives. I have seen it time and time again. I know that the Priesthood truly is the authority to act in God's name and I have had countless experiences where I have had the opportunity to use it to bless others and have seen the miracles that come from it. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and I know that as we read from it and as Heavenly Father if it is true, we will get our answer that it is!

Thank y'all for all of your love and support!

I love and miss y'all!!

Love,
Elder Rudd

Fried Ice Cream that I tried the other week.
It was pretty good! I still don't know how they do it though!


Picture after I just went down that big hill in the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment