Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

What an AMAZING Week!

Hey Everyone!!

This week has been fantastic! We had so much success and this past week has probably been one of my busiest and most productive weeks ever!

We ended up having 11 lessons and we found 6 New Investigators which means that we are now teaching 16 investigators! I can not believe it!

We also had a couple of church tours this week and we were able to invite Krystal to baptism and she said yes. She will be getting baptized on June 25th. Please keep her in your prayers as she has some struggles that she will be going through to get to that point.

We also had 4 of our investigators at church that day and it was amazing! They all loved it and felt a very warm welcome from the congregation.

Not too many crazy things happened to me this week, like I said we have been really busy with lesson after lesson. 

I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve here. I know that Christ attoned for each and every one of our sins and made it possible for us to get back to live with Heavenly Father. I know that the Spirit is what really is the teacher and that as we stay worthy of the Spirit, we NEVER will be led astray. I know as you put your faith in Him who knows all, every thing that you may be worrying or stressing about will go away and you will feel of His love for you. I know that reading the Book of Mormon is an amazing thing and really invites the Spirit. You can get answers to your prayers through the Book of Mormon.

Thank y'all for all of your love and support!!

I love and miss y'all!

Love,
Elder Rudd

Eating Panda Express

Solar Panels Galore

Solar Panel Selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment