Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday, May 23, 2016

Transfer Calls

Hey Everyone!

I hope y'all had a great week!

For me, this week was amazing!! We had exchanges this week and I went with Elder Anderson to his area. He is an awesome missionary and has a great Spirit about him. I learned so much from him and we had what he said was one of his most productive exchanges on his missions. Mine too!

This week was also great because of all of the people that we were able to see and all new investigators that we were able to find. Machyla and David are an awesome couple that we found last week and are so ready for the gospel in their lives. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to teach such great people.

This week we also had Zone Conference (which is where a bunch of missionaries meet together), we were able to have a really great meeting and a really Spiritual time. I was able to learn so much there and know how best I could help those whom we are teaching.

Oh, by the way, I am staying here in Fallbrook with Elder Parkinson for another transfer!

I know that this is the Church that Christ established when he was here on the Earth. I know that as we follow the commandments do as the prophet asks, we are truly blessed. Although last week was a little tough of a week, as I endured, Heavenly Father truly did bless me. I know that as we do what is right and strive to always have the Spirit with us that we too can have the spirit with us ALWAYS!

Thank you for all of your love and support!

I love and miss y'all!!

Love,
Elder Rudd



The other week, Elder Rudd's watch band was damaged during a minor bike accident.  Below was included in a follow-up email.

Oh and I got my watch fixed.  I went into a jeweler and at first the guy was like, I'm not interested, and I was like, "well I wasn't coming in here to try and convert you, I have a watch problem." So we talked while he fixed it for me and then at the end he said, "it's no charge, I wouldn't want you to be late for your meetings."




I was knocking on this and it scared Elder Parkinson,
since it was vibrating against his shirt.


Elder Anderson and I were on exchanges. Nice views too!
(Fallbrook 5th Ward, one ward south of where I am currently serving)

Lighting makes all the difference in a photograph.




No comments:

Post a Comment