Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday, May 9, 2016

It's Always Nice to Talk to Family

Hey Everyone!!

I hope that y'all had an amazing week and for all of the Mother's out there, I hope that you were able to enjoy Mother's day and I want to personally thank you for all that you do for us each and every day!
 
This week was great! Although we didn't find any new investigators, it was still a great week. Right now we are in the searching mode and are talking to everyone that we meet. I think that pretty soon we will be able to find a new investigator.
 
Anyways, this week was some what eventful. On Thursday I got to call the cops for the third time on my mission as I heard someone screaming and then someone else telling them to drop the knife. Just another day in the life of a missionary. Haha.
 
Oh and on Monday, Elder Urey and I were able to teach Rachel (the one from my last area) and commit her to baptism. She is going to be getting baptized on the 28th of this month! It is so great and it is amazing to see how much she has changed since the first time that we met with her!
 
This week I also got to go on exchanges with one of the Spanish Elders. It was so cool because I got to practice my Spanish and improve it even more!
 
Skyping with my parents for Mother's Day was also awesome and I really enjoyed getting to see all of their faces and see how much everyone has grown!
 
I know that this church is true without a doubt. I have had so many experiences in my life that have confirmed to me of its truthfulness and I could never deny them. I know that each of us can have those types of experiences as well as we work hard and have an open hear and are ready to receive those amazing spiritual experiences. I know that we have a Prophet here on the Earth today, that leads and guides us and I am so grateful for all of the knowledge that I am able to gain through reading the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is truly Another Testament of Jesus Christ and as we come to know of its truthfulness, everything else will make sense. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities that I have been given to serve others and to help them to have a better relationship with their Lord and Savior!
 
I love and miss y'all!!
 
Have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Rudd
 
At the intersection of Elder & Mission....
For the next 17 months!

District Line-Up

Sis. Gallacher, Sis. Vainuku, Elder Rudd, Elder Parkinson,
Elder Clark, Elder Sedgwick, Elder Anderson, Elder Wight
Left to Right
 
Fallbrook District

No comments:

Post a Comment