Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday, April 11, 2016

4th Transfer Has Come to an End


Hey Everyone!!


I hope y'all had a great week and that you were able to enjoy the little things in life.
 
So we also got a new vehicle on Monday night...now we have a 2014 Chevy Cruze.
 
I had a pretty good week. It was pretty uneventful since Elder Urey got sick and we had to stay inside for the past few days. Before he got sick though, we were able to teach Joie, Justin, and Monti and help them to come closer to Christ. We taught them about a reason why we have trials in our lives and how they make us stronger and they totally agreed with us on that. 
 
We were also able to meet up with this guy named Anthony and talk to him about God's plan for him. Oh, also if you have never seen the Mormon message, "The Hope of God's Light", I strongly recommend watching it, it is such a powerful video that brings the Spirit so strongly!
 
So for dinner one of the nights this weeks, we were supposed to go with this member from our ward to the Yellow Deli, but the day he took us was actually their Sabbath.  So we decided to go to their celebration, which come to find out is in the middle of nowhere and we ended up getting lost on some dirt roads in the middle of the night. It was a very long escapade and one that I do not plan on doing ever again. We ended up just turning around and going back to our apartment to get food. 
 
I know that this Church is true with all of my heart and I am so thankful for all of the experiences that I am able to go through. I have learned so much in the past 6 months and have been able to come closer my Lord and Savior. I know that the Book of Mormon is true because I have read it and have asked Heavenly Father is it was true and I got the answer that it was through the Holy Ghost. The promise in Moroni 10:3-5 is true and if you take the time to read the Book of Mormon and sincerely ask if it is true you will come to find that it is truly Another Testament of Jesus Christ. 
 
I hope that y'all have a great week!! 
 
I love and miss y'all so much!!
 
Love,
Elder Rudd
 
NOTE: Transferring to Fallbrook 2nd Ward (bike area) tomorrow.
 
 
All happy emailing back home on P-Day.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment