Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday, June 13, 2016

Another Great Week!

Hey Everyone!!

This week has been great minus the fact that my companion and I have been sick.

So although we were sick, we still were able to see miracles and talk to many people and find some new investigators! So to start off with, our investigator Kristina is doing awesome! She even invited her husband to sit down with us and just hear us out. So he did and as we shared the First Vision, he really felt the Spirit and said that he would read the Book of Mormon. It was such an awesome experience to see someone that originally said that he was not religious say that he would read the Book of Mormon and pray to know if it is true.

Matthew and Roda are doing great! We had a dinner and a lesson with them this past week and they are such a great family. I love spending time with them and having the opportunity to answer Matthews questions. I am excited to meet with them tomorrow and continue to share our message with them.

Krystal is doing awesome! She came to church yesterday and during one of the talks she was able to really feel the Spirit and was even taking notes on the promptings that she was getting during it. We also asked her son if he would want to get baptized and he said that he has been thinking about it and thinks it would be nice to get baptized! We are so excited for them and know that the gospel will truly bless their families life.

I know that as we seek to do the Lord's will, He will direct our paths. I know that the Spirit can manifest the truth to everyone who seeks to have a better understanding! I am so grateful for this gospel and I have seen how much it has blessed mine and my families life and that is one reason why I want to share it with everyone! I know that as we read from the Book of Mormon, we can begin to more fully understand our purpose here on Earth and how much God loves us!

Thank y'all for all of your love and support!

Love,
Elder Rudd

Selfie in the Apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment