Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday, February 22, 2016

Hey Everyone!

So I don't know about all of y'all but when you are on a mission things seem to fly bye. It feels like just yesterday I was getting onto the plane and heading out to Utah!! I am so glad that I am able to serve here in the California, Carlsbad mission! 

So I am sure all of y'all are waiting to hear whether or not I am going to be transferred and guess what...I'm not. I will be staying in the Vista YSA for the next 7 weeks! I am happy that I get to serve here because it is such a great area! 

This week we were able to have a couple of lessons, one with this guy named Victor who we have been trying to get a hold of for quite a while but could never have a lesson with and then this other person named Monti who we have been trying to get a hold of and have a lesson with and were able to finally do so. He also had a couple of his friends there with him and they wanted to hear our message too so we were bale to teach them about the gospel and help them strengthen their relationship with their Savior. They all said that they would read and study the Book of Mormon and we have a lesson set up with them in a couple of days. 

I know that Christ suffered for all of our sins and that through him we can all be cleansed from every pain and bad choice we have ever made. I know that through reading the Book of Mormon we truly can come closer to our Lord and Savior and better understand what our purpose is hear on Earth.

I hope y'all have a great week!!

I love and miss y'all!!

Love,
Elder Rudd

No comments:

Post a Comment