Thursday, February 11, 2016

Monday, February 8, 2016

Hey Everyone!

This week was a very eventful week! 

To start it all off I had to go to the person who's dog bit me and make sure that their dog had its rabies shots. It did and that was such a relief so that I didn't have to get shots. (Let's hope they were honest)

We also had a really fun FHE activity, where we had a scavenger hunt and talked to people about the gospel. One of the things we had to do was pass out a Book of Mormon. That was really fun and a great way to get our ward involved in missionary work. 

We also were able to find a new investigator named Peter this week. He has a real desire to learn and come closer to our Heavenly Father. Acey is doing well and we are working with her to set up an appointment to teach her some more. Yesterday we were able to teach Xavier the Plan of Salvation and it really meant a lot to him and he learned quite a lot about why we are here on Earth.
 
We also went on exchanges this week and I was with Elder Harris. He is such an awesome missionary that sets such a great example for all of us. I had so much fun with him on exchanges!

I learned this week that everyone has something that they can improve on and that as we work hard to attain our goals we will achieve them. I know that we can come closer to our Lord and Savior through prayer and scripture reading and attending church. Church is a place where we truly can feel the Spirit and I enjoy going every single week! 

I hope y'all have a great week!

Love Y'all!!

Love,
Elder Rudd
District Photo

Kissing a horse (Part of our FHE schavenger hunt activity)

Riding a horse (Part of our FHE activity)

District Photo (Looking at Goliath)

Exchanges with Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment