Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Monday, December 28, 2015

Hey Everyone!

I hope y'all had a great Christmas and are enjoying this holiday season.

I had a great week and really enjoyed Christmas. We were able to have a Mission Christmas Party, I mean devotional which was so much fun. There were quite a few of the missionaries that had some awesome talents. I also went on exchanges with one of the missionaries the day before, so I was able to bring up all of the Christmas presents and packages with him, which was A LOT!! It filled the entire back of the huge van we were driving.
 
On Christmas Eve, we went out Christmas Caroling with some of the other missionaries in my District. That was so much fun and really brought the Spirit to those we sang to. The first person we sang to was this lady that had come up to the church asking if we were having "Mass" that night.  We told her no, but that if she would like, we could sing to her and her little daughter. It was such a spiritual experience, which helped me realize even more the true meaning of Christmas. 
 
Then on Christmas Day we went to the Norris' again and also Skyped home at my Ward Mission Leaders home, which was really good (even though I was pretty nervous to do that).
 
As far as investigators go, sadly Dulce dropped us on Saturday. She said she was too firm in her own religion. We were both very sad, but we know that the seed was planted and it is only a matter of time before she comes to know that the things we were teaching her were true. We also kinda picked up an investigator named Thalia.  She is very interested, but her cousin that lived with her is a bit anti, so it is a pretty delicate situation. 
 
We also got our mini-missionary this week on Saturday. His name is Christian Nettles and he is doing pretty good so far. 
 
I know that my Redeemer lives and I know that as we work our hardest to share the gospel, then we will be blessed and so will those that we talk to. I know that this church is true and that we have a living Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson that leads and guides the World today.
 
I love y'all and hope y'all have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Rudd
 
 Santa's Little Helper
(Delivering Packages to Other Missionaries)

 Missionary Packages in the Mission Office

On the road again

Skype call home for Christmas

Skype call home for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment