Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hey everyone,

My first week at the MTC was amazing!! I learned so much and the Spirit here is something else! I never knew I could feel it this strongly!

I have an awesome district and an even better companionship with Elder Hopkins and Elder Watts. They are such great companions and we all get along very well. We have already had a couple of lessons and have committed one person to be baptized and they said "yes"! 

I love it here so much because of all of the things that I have learned. It has really helped me to get out of my comfort zone as I have had to help teach lessons. Another thing that I learned is that the needs of the person I am teaching is my number one priority.

Thank you to everyone who has emailed me and continue to help support me! 

I can't express enough my love for my Heavenly Father and for the love that he has for every single one of his children. I know that this church is true without a doubt and that by following Christ's example we can bless others lives by helping them receive the restored gospel on the Earth today.

I love you all!

Elder Rudd 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment