Monday, January 2, 2017

Monday, November 14, 2016

Another Great Week!

Hey everyone!

This week was great! We saw many miracles. I have such a testimony that the Lord leads us to the right places at the exact times that we are needed. I know that because, this week, we felt like we should stop by this one member's home and so we did and we were able to share a message with them that they needed at that moment in their life. Also, we were able to stop by an investigator and be there at the right time to be able to answer some of their questions.

Also this week, we finished the set lessons with the Davis' and are now going to meet with them and help them to progress towards baptism.

This week, we have the opportunity to hear from on of the Apostles, Elder Dallin H. Oaks and to receive council from him. I really looking forward to that, it will be such a neat experience!

I am so grateful to be here and to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know that the Spirit can work in each of our lives and can help us to feel of Christ's Atonement! I know that as we study the words of the prophets, we will be able to find answers to our questions and the trials that we are having in our life! I know that the Book of Mormon is true, how could it not? It is such an amazing feeling when you read and truly ask if it is true or not and then receive the answer that it is!

I am so grateful for all of your love and support!

I love and miss y'all!
Love,
Elder Rudd



Our investigator's Dog

Biking up a super tall hill and we found an awesome view.
That is pretty much my whole area.





No comments:

Post a Comment